Mobility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobility

About all things mobile- from mobile phones to netbooks and notebooks!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chinese Shanzai mobile phones

Go down 
+5
Bobby
normad
neonester
Robin
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Shanzai phones   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:57 pm

In India the governement has banned Chinese phones without IMEI numbers? The Chinese phones are growing in popularity due to the low cost. China's market share is likely to increase. In India, some of the branded mobile stores are also importing Chinese mobile phones. These stores offer warranty and service support for these phones. Are the Chinese Shanzai phones reliable? Question
Back to top Go down
https://mobility.forumotion.com
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Chinese phones in India   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Chinese phones are always popular in Indian market. Despite cheap in price this Shanzai phones offers state of art features. As far as IMEI number is concerned let me inform you government of India have taken steps to legalize China made phones. Very Happy
I have found out some links which can answer some of your links. Check the following links

Shanzhai phones in India (Part 1)

Shanzhai phones in India (Part 2)

Shanzhai phones in India (Part 3)

Shanzai PhonesShanzai PhonesShanzai phones
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Shanzhai Phones in India   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
neonester

neonester

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Shanzai mobile phones   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Hey great buddy ..... Laughing thanks a lot for these cool links .... santa I was searching for only Chinese phones in India. confused..You gave me the whole market research of Chinese phones in India ...Great work king
lol!
Back to top Go down
normad

normad

PostSubject: stay away from these explosives!!   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm

I am happy to use a basic mobile from Nokia rather than using these craps from china. I have seen many chines phone and had my hands on Chinese phones and believe me most of them are just a piece of crap. Twisted Evil Most of them comes with same IMEI number.. untested batteries and fitted and no one knows from which company they belong to... Blockbarry, jPhone LOL.... bounce lol! Mad
Back to top Go down
neonester

neonester

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Shanzai mobile phones   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 pm

I know a friend who bought a Blackberry for a huge some of money and then lost it somewhere... If he had a Blockberry, he would not have regretted it so much Laughing . There is no harm in owing a chinese mobile, if it works fine. santa

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobby

PostSubject: Chinese mobiles?   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:25 pm

My friend recently bought a Chinese mobile and with its features i would have to shell out at least 15K for it but he got it for 6K. But i would never submit to such cheap offers as for me its always a known brand to unknown brand. I have been always using NOKIA handsets the day i started using mobiles and am very happy with its performance, though in between i used SONY also.
The other day i saw a duplicate ferrari watch in a suburban shop for INR500, though my heart went out for it i restricted myself in buying it as for the same cost i can but myself a SONATA watches. Such cheap products gives you immediate happiness initially and then when it conks off then you are left with a dismay face.
Back to top Go down
Ashwin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Shanzai mobile phones   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:48 am

Hi,
People, let me put across a situation to you.. Lets say, i'm currently studying, i just sold my old phone and i have around 4-5k INR.. Since i'm a tech freak, i'd like my next phone to be 'unique', or at least, loaded with features..

These requirements are a must:
*Wi-Fi
*Bluetooth
*Expandable Memory
*One day Battery backup

These can be additional:
*Touch Interface
*3G
*Infrared
*TV out/ Projector (since i do a lot of seminar's)
*If the above is available, Obviously a general document reader/ PDF reader

Since i dot listen to music on my phone so much, speakers/a media player don't matter to me..
Now considering i have no other income, almost every branded phone with a wi-fi connectivity is costing more than 10k INR..
I agree to the fact that Shanzai phones are not up to the quality levels of any other branded phone out there.. But you all must also remember that most of the phones are made and assembled in that country.. They have the infra and the tech to do so brilliantly, these small companies just need a boost from the market for calling themselves a brand..

Which kind of mobile would you advise me to go for...? And why...?
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Chines mobile phones   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Hello every body , check out this following videos, you can easily legalise mobile phones in India

Here i got an interesting video which compares a fake china moible with a standard nokia one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x2E1ZL_7O0&feature=related

I guess CEO of NOKIA would prefer the chinese one lol!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: compre a fake nokia with a original one   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Check out this link

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
amitpbh2003

amitpbh2003

PostSubject: Chinese mobiles are not reliable   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:07 pm

My experience says that Chinese phones do not have long term stability. Functions and features are good but once it get damage then its difficult to make it perfect.
Back to top Go down
neonester

neonester

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Shanzai mobile phones   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:08 pm

I repeat ...there is no harm in trying out one lol!
Back to top Go down
Prahar

Prahar

PostSubject: Chinese Shanzai phones in India   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 pm

I checked out the links to Shanzai website. The market report gives a lot of info on the market for Chinese phones in Asia.
Back to top Go down
Prahar

Prahar

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Shanzai mobile phones   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi!

Here's a video about a whacky gadget - a bizairre USB multi-purpose gadget. Check out the YouTube video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13I2NUUYPQ lol!
Back to top Go down
hudibaba

PostSubject: Chinese phone   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:31 pm

This is cheap and best. We can try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Shanzai mobile phones   Chinese Shanzai mobile phones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chinese Shanzai mobile phones
Page 1 of 1